30 days of Christmas card serie - DAY 28

Benvenuti al 28° giorno della "30 days of Christmas" cards serie, siamo alla quarta ed ultima settimana, quindi non fatevi sfuggire gli ultimi post!
Welcome to day 28 of the "30 days of Christmas" cards serie, we are entering the 4th and last week of the marathon, so don't miss these last cards!

Prima di cominciare con la descrizione di questa card vorrei fare pubblica ammenda. All'inizio di questa serie ringraziavo le scrapper che per me sono state una fonte di ispirazione, la maggior parte dei progetti su questo blog sono stati ispirati - direttamente o indirettamente - da loro.
Non ho però pensato di mettere in ogni post un indicazione precisa sulle mie fonti di ispirazione ed un link al progetto iniziale. Me ne scuso davvero. Non era mia intenzione prendermi il merito per qualcosa che non ho ideato. Provvedo ora a correggere tutti i post e spero che le mie scuse verranno accettate.
Mi scuso principalmente con Kristina Werner. E' grazie a lei che ho iniziato a creare cards e mi sento davvero male al pensiero che lei possa avere un'idea negativa su di me. Quinid scusa di cuore Kritstina e grazie per l'ispirazione e la motivazione che mi hai dato e continui a darmi.


Before starting with the descritption of this card I would make public amend. At the beginning of this serie I thanked all the card makers who inspired me; the majority of my projects on this blog were inspired - directly or undirectly - by them.
I didn't think to insert a note on each post giving a precise reference of the source of the inspiration and a direct link to the original card. I'm really sorry about this. I didn't mean to take the credits for something I didn't design and I will modify straight away all the posts. I really hope my excuses will be accepted.
I mainly apologize with Kristina Werner. She is the reason why I started to scrapbook my cards and I really feel miserable at the thought that she could have a bad opinion about me. So accept my apologizes Kristina and thanks so much for your talent and for the motivation you give me everyday.

DAY 28: Merry Christmas card

La card di oggi è direttamente ispirata ad un progetto della Holiday card series 2011 di Kristina Werner. Potete vedere la card originale cliccando qui
Per questa card ho stampato ed acquerellato 2 timbri della collezione Tampominos di Aladine su un tondo di cartoncino bianco. Ho inserito il tondo a rilievo su una base in cartoncino neutro ed aggiunto 2 striscie rosse come motivo di base.
Per il sentiment ho utilizzato delle sticker letters ed ho arricchito l'insieme con un motivo a rilievo ed una die cut a cuore.

Today's card was directly inspired by a Kristina Werner project (part of her 2011 Holiday card series). You can see the original card by clicking here .
For this card I stamped and water colored on a white cardstock circle 2 stamps from the Aladine Tampominos foam stamp set. I adhered the cirlce on a kraft cardstock base and added 2 red stripes to create a texture. I finished the card with Pebeo Crystal touch dots , white gel pen, an heart shaped die cut and the sentiment.


DIMENSIONI DELLA CARD: 14.5x11.5 cm
CARD DIMENSIONS: 14.5x11.5 cm

Materiali - Supplies
Kraft Cardstock 
White cardstock

Red cardstock
Aladine tampminos set Idee di Natale
Lily bee design ABC stickers
Uniball white gel pen
Pebeo Crystal touch cloud
Clear stamp set


Vi aspetto domani la penultima card della serie!
Don't miss tomorrow card!

Anche questa card sarà in vendita sulla mia pagina di facebook a breve.
This card, like all the others, will soon be on sale on my facebook page.

Commenti

  1. Cute Card! I think you may have used my card designs as inspiration for this card (and other cards) here at your blog. I love what you're doing, but would also appreciate a line like, "This card is inspired by work by Kristina Werner" with a link to the specific card at my blog. While I don't mind you finding inspiration at my blog, it is common courtesy on the internet to note your inspiration sources. Thanks so much! :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Kristina....I'm so sorry, you are totally right. I'll do it straight away, and believe me I didn't mean to take the credit for something I didn't design.
    You are the reason why I started to make cards and the last thing I want is that you think I wanted to stole something. You're so talented and such a great inspiration for me, all of my cards are inspired directly or undirectly from you.
    I will immediately modify my posts and I hope you will accept my escuses.

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento