Nora's welcome card!

Buongiorno!
Ieri ho pubblicato un post dedicato al fiocco nascita per la piccola Nora, oggi condividerò con voi la card che ho creato per darle il benvenuto :)


Good morning!
Yesterday I shared with you the birth ribbon for the lovely little Nora , today I'm going to share the card I made to welcome her :)




Sapevo di voler creare una card dai toni pastello, con una prevalenza di rosa e azzurro tenue, e sapevo di volere il nome in evidenza.
La volevo anche lineare, ma ricca di dettagli e divertente!
Insomma volevo un sacco di cose :)
Così ho fatto ciò che faccio di solito: ho iniziato a scartabellare tra le mie collezioni di patterned papers, nastri, chipboard letters e poco alla volta il layout è venuto fuori da solo :)


I knew I wanted a pastel card with a predominance of pink and light blue and I knew I wanted the name in prominent place.
I also wanted it to be linear, but full of details and funny!
As you can see I was expecting a lot from this card :)
So I did what I usually do...I went through all of my patterned papers, ribbons, embellishments and little by little the layout got together :)

Sulla parte inferiore del biglietto ho creato un piccolo paesaggio con il prato e due colline nei toni del rosa, mentre nella parte alta ho usato un cartoncino a tinta unita azzurro sul quale ho incollato a rilievo le nuvole (ritagliate dal patterned paper di Jillybean soup) e l'aereoplano con il banner.
Ho disegnato a mano aereo e banner (copiandoli da questa card di Nicol Magourik) perchè non ho avuto il tempo di acquistare il timbro originale della Lawn Fawn - che però è decisamente sulla mia wish list!
Ho usato i copic markers per colorare l'aereo, il glossy accent per dare rilievo quà e là ed il timbro "it's a girl" di Stampendous per il banner.
Sulla parte bassa ho poi aggiunto un nastrino rosa e la scitta welcome su carta da lucido sovrapposta a  cartoncino e applicata alla card con una mollettina in legno.
Ho finito la card applicando il nome con lettere in plastica morbida di American Crafts.


On the lower part of the card I created a tiny landscape with grass and two pink hills, while on the top I placed a light blue paper on which I adhered with dimensional adhesive some clouds (I cut from the Jillybean Soup blossom Soup paper) and a plane with banner.
I drew the plane and banner myslef getting the inspiration from this Nicol Magourik card , I desperately wanted the Lawn Fawn stamp she used but i couldn't wait to receive it, so I thought the easiest thing to do was to draw it (but I'll surely get the stamp very soon because I love it!).
I used copic markers to color the drawing and the "it's a girl" clear stamp set from Stampendous for the sentiment. I added some glossy accent on the plane to add extra details.
On the low part od the card I tied a ribbon and added the welcome sign (handwritten on vellum layered on cardstock) pinched to the card with a clip.
I finished the project by placing the name in puffy plastic letters.




Materiali - Supplies:
Stampendous "it's a girl" clear stamp set
Jillybean Soup Blossom Soup paper
October Afternoon Sidewalks paper pad
American Crafts Neapolitan 6x6 paper pad
Toga Pommiers en fleur patterned paper
American Crafts Serenade puffy letter stickers
Copic Markers
Ribbon

Commenti