Welcome baby boy!

Buongiorno!
Sono ufficialmente in ferie e posso quindi tentare di recuperare il tempo perduto postando alcune delle cards realizzate nei mesi scorsi.
Oggi condividerò con voi il biglietto di benvenuto che ho creato per il piccolo Mathias che è nato il 29 Giugno scorso..

Goodmorning!
I'm officially on holidays so I can try to catch up by posting some of the cards I made in the past months.
Today I'll start by sharing with you a welcome card I created for Mathias, who was born on the 29 of June.

Ho usato come base la card con bordo a festone di Doodlebug design, è perfetta per creare biglietti dedicati ai più piccoli perchè abbina il motivo a festone con un adorabile interno a pois .


I used as base the scallop end card by Doodlebug design, which is perfect to create babies cards because it matches the fun scallop edge with an adorable polka dots pattern on the inside.

Con un contenitore per cupcakes ed un centrino in carta ho realizzato la coccarda sulla quale ho incollato un'immagine del nuovo arrivato.
Ho arricchito il tutto con un nastro a quadri giallo, una flag in carta da lucido con il sentiment scritto a mano e dei cuoricini ricoperti di glossy accent qua e là.
Sulla parte bassa ho incollato delle chipboard letters con il nome del piccolo.
Ecco il risultato!
Benvenuto Mathias :)


I created a rosette using a cupcake container and a paper doily and I adhered on top a picture of the newlyborn.
I added a yellow ribbon, a vellum flag with the handwritten sentiment and some random punched hearts covered in glossy accent.
On the lower part of the card I adhered the chipboard letters froming the name of the little one.
Here is the result!
Welcom Mathias, our new lovely little friend!





Materiali - Supplies
Karen Foster design - Headline Alphabet white
My mind's eye - Fine and dandy true blue 6x6 paper pad
Doodlebug design Inc - Swimming pool polka dots card
Punch bunch - heart punch
Mc Gill - circle punch
Global gift - Diamond stickers
Mitsubishi - White gel pen
Scarpbooking baking cups
Vellum
Ranger Industries - Glossy accent
October Afternoon - Sidewalks paperpad

Commenti