Buon compleanno mon amour...

Buongiorno e buona domenica a tutti.
Quello di oggi è un giorno speciale, è il giorno del compleanno di mio marito :)
Per festeggiarlo ho creato una card divertente dai colori estivi.
Volevo qualcosa che lo facesse sorridere e spero di esserci riuscita.

Goodmorning and happy sunday to you all.

Today is a special day, it's my hubby's bithday :)
To celebrate this day and wish him happy bday I created a funny and bright card.
I wanted him to smile and I hope I managed to do it.




Ho usato come base un cartoncino avorio sul quale ho incollato il patterned paper a quadretti gialli della collezione Sidewalks to October Afternoon.
Ho poi creato dei livelli inserendo una striscia di cartoncino bianco embossato, un nastro giallo ed un riquadro di carta tessuto.
Ho realizzato una busta in cartoncino sulla quale ho applicato dei bottoni e l'immagine stampata del cupcake che ho ricoperto di glossy accent.
Per il sentiment ho usato degli alphabet stickers di Lilybee design.
Per finire ho applicato gli strass adesivi e le linee a pennarello.

I used as a base a cream cardstock on which I adhered the yellow patterned paper from the October Afternoon Sidewalks collection.
I created some layers with a stripe of embossed paper, ribbon and Fabric swatch.
I folded an evelop from a white cardstock and I insert some buttons and the printed cupcake image which I covered with glossy accent.
I used Lily Bee Design ABC stockers for the sentiment and to finish the card I adhered some adhesive strass and I added some stich lines.

Materiali - Supplies
Cream cardstock
Lily Bee Design ABC stickers
American Crafts Fabric Swatches
Toga Mahé Embossé pois paper
Global Gift Diamond deco Strss
Button
Ribbons
Range Industries Glossy Accent
October Afternoon Sidewalks paper pad

Tanti auguri mon amour, questa canzone è per te... ♥
Happy birthday my dear, this song is for you ♥


Commenti