30 days of Christmas cards serie 2012 #28 Foldover holder card

Buongiorno a tutti e benritrovati!
Oggi vorrei condividere con voi una card di grandi dimensioni (12.5x18) con doppia apertura e tasca interna.

Good morning and welcome back!
Today I'd like to share with you a big dimensions foldover holder card.


#28 FOLDOVER HOLDER CARD





Partendo da un cartoncino avana ho creato la base a doppia apertura con tasca interna ed ho decorato il fronte utilizzando nella parte alta un patterned papaer della linea "All is bright" di My mind's eye impreziosito con del nastro rosso ed alcuni bottoni.
Sulla parte bassa ho applicato dei rettangoli di patterned papers deelle collezioni "On Trend" di Crate paper e "Basics Manila" di Basic Grey.
Per il sentiment ho abbinato uno sticker della collezione "Lost and Found Ruby" di My mind'e eye ad un timbro embossato di Stampendous.
Ho poi inserito due banner ed unperlina adesiva per finire la card.

Starting with a kraft cardstock I created the foldover card with the inside pocket  and I decorated the front using on top a My mind's eye "All is bright" patterned paper embellished with a ribbon and some buttons.
On the lower part I adhered some patterned papers from the collections "On Trend" by Crate paper and "Basics Manila" by Basic Grey.
For the sentiment I matched a sticker from My mind's eye "Lost and Found Ruby" collection with an embosse Stampendous stamp.
As last touch I inserted 2 patterned paper banners and a sticker pearl.




Come già indicato la card ha una doppia apertura con tasca interna perfetta per una gift card o dei soldi.

As I already said the card has an inside pocket perfect to held a gift card cor some money.


Materiali - Supplies
White cardstock 
Kraft cardstock
Crate paper "Snowy day" paper pad
My mind's eye "All is bright" paper pad
My mind's eye "Lost & found Ruby" sticker accessory sheet
Crate paper "On trend" paper pad
Basic Grey "Basics Manila" paper pad
Simple Stories "Snap color vibe" paper pad
Celebrate ribbon
Scallop punch
Colorbox Magenta ink
Stampemdous "Tiny Christmas tags" clear stamp set
Artemio pearls
Buttons

DIMENSIONI - DIMENSIONS: 12,5 X 18

E' tutto per oggi, vi aspetto domani con la penultima card e sulla mia pagina di facebook per chi fosse interessato ad acquistare uno dei biglietti creati.

That's all for today, don't miss tomorrow's card and I remind you you'll find all cards from the serie on sale  on my facebook page!)

Commenti