30 days of Christmas cards serie 2012 #30 it's the 25th, merry Christmas!

Buongiorno, Bonjour, Good morning, Guten Tag...e così ci siamo...siamo arrivati insieme alla 30° card di questa serie.
E' stato un percorso impegnativo, ma pieno di soddisfazioni.
Grazie a tutti quelli che hanno condiviso e retweettato i miei post, grazie per ogni like e per ogni commento positivo.
Mi mancherà l'appuntamento fisso mattutino, ma è tempo di rallentare e godermi lo spirito natalizio, anche se, confesso, ho ancora qualche progettino da condividere...senza fretta, da qui alla vigilia :)
Ora veniamo all'ultima card!

Buongiorno, Bonjour, Good morning, Guten Tag...so here we are...we reached the 30th card of the serie.
It was a a challenging path, but full of satisfactions.
Thanks to the ones who shared and retweeted my posts, thank you for every like and every positive comment.
I will miss my everyday post, but it's time to relax and enjoy the Christmas spirit, even if  I have to confess I 've still got a few projects to share...but there's no more hurry, I will do it in the next days :)
Now let's get to the last card!


#30 IT'S THE 25TH, MERRY CHRISTMAS!








Per quest'ultimo progetto ho scelto un patterned paper dai colori neutri come base e l'ho arricchito con una sovrapposizione di dettagli.
Nella parte alta ho applicato un grosso nastro rosso arricciato ricoperto da un bordo in pizzo, dello spago ed un bottone intinta.
Sulla parte centrale ho incollato un banner a righe, una tag che ho stampato a pc e riempito con il sentiment embossato.
Ho poi aggiunto una sovrapposizione di dettagli  presi dalla paper garland di Pinkpaislee e due piccole perline adesive.

For this last card I chose as a base a patterned paper with neutral colours and I matched it with layers of different details.
On the top I stapled a big red ribbon topped with a lace trim, some twine and a button.
On the center I adhered a striped banner, a tag I printed with my pc and filled with the embossed sentiment, some layered details from the Pinkpailsee paper garland and 2 tiny sticker pearls.

Materiali - Supplies
White cardstock 
Kraft cardstock
October Afternoon 2Sidewalks" paper pad
My mind's eye "All is bright" paper pad
Hemptique Bakers twine
Ribbon
Lace
Button
Pinkpaislee "City sidewlaks" paper garland
Colorbox Scarlet ink
Inkadinkado "Happy holidays" clear stamp set
Artemio pearls
Artemio clear embossing powder

DIMENSIONI - DIMENSIONS: 11 X 15

La serie "30 days of Christmas cards" 2012 finisce qui. 
Potete trovare tute le card realizzate in questi 30 giorni in vendita  sulla mia pagina di facebook.
Auguro a tutti un buon Natale e mi raccomando restate in zona perchè ho ancora molti progetti da condividere con voi!

The "30 days of Christmas cards serie" 2012 is over.
You'll find all the cards I made during these past 30 days on sale on my facebook page.
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and stay around as I've still got a lot of projects to share with you!

Commenti