30 days of Christmas cards serie 2012 #18 Joy

Buona domenica a tutti e bentornati!
Continua la maratona delle cards natalizie, siamo a quota 18!
Oggi vi presento una card di grandi dimensioni (21x10.5cm).

Happy sunday and welcome back!
The Christmas card marathon keeps going on and we already reached n.18!
Today I'm going to share with you a bigger card (21x10,5 cm).


 

#18 JOY





Per questo biglietto ho utilizzato uno dei patterned papers della collezione "All is bright" di My mind's eye. Ho adorato questa collezione fin dal primo momento e questo patterned paper in particolare per il design vagamente retrò.
L'idea iniziale era quella di limitarmi ad inserire il patterned paper sul cartoncino di base,ma tanta semplicità non faceva per me così ho utilizzato un ritaglio di cartoncino rosso con tre fori tondi per riempire la parte alta rimasta vuota. A volte anche i ritagli apparentemente inutili diventano elemnti di interesse!!
Così ho applicato il ritaglio ed ho riempito i fori con un bottone in legno e due tondini della paper garland di Pinkpaislee.
Come ultimo dettaglio ho aggiunto lo spago rosso e bianco.


For this card I used one of the patterned papers from the My mind's eye "All is bright" collection.
I instantly fell in love with this collection and with this patterned paper in particular because of its slightly retro design.
The first idea was to simply adhere the "All is bright" paper on the cardstock base, but all of this simplicity wasn't really my thing so I used a scratch red cardstock stripe with some punched holes to fill the empty space on top. I love how sometimes scratch papers ready for the garbage can turn into cool details!
So I adhered it on dimensional stickers and filled the punched holes with a wooden button and 2 circles from the Pinkpaislee paper garland.
As a final touch I tightened some bakers twine.



Materiali - Supplies
Dark brown cardstock
My mind's eye "All is bright" paper pad
DCWV "the Christmas stack"
Pinkpaislee City sidewalks paper garland

Hemptique Bakers twineButton

DIMENSIONI - DIMENSIONS: 21 X 10.5

Ok, questo è tutto per la card di oggi, non perdetevi domani il diciannovesimo biglietto e come al solito vi ricordo che potete trovare tutte le cards realizzate fino ad oggi in vendita sulla mia pagina di facebook
Ok, that's all for today, don't miss tomorrow the 19th card and as usual I remind you that you can find all the cards created until now on sale on my facebook page

Commenti