30 days of Christmas cards serie 2012 #19 A very merry Christmas

E' un nuovo giorno e quindi è tempo per una nuova card di Natale :)
Oggi vorrei condividere uno dei miei biglietti preferiti della serie!

It's a new day, which means it's time for a new Christmas card!
Today I'm going to share with you one of my favourite cards of the serie!


 #20 A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS







Ho utilizzato come base per la card di oggi un patterned paper ad effetto legno di Studio Calico. Ho una passione per i patterned papers ad effetto legno e trovo che in questo caso faccia davvero la differenza!
Dalla collezione di sticker dimensionali "Winter wonderland" di My mind's eye ho scelto la casetta innevata e la tag con il sentiment.
Ho aggiunto il nastro verde e nella parte bassa un piccolo banner (preso dal set di timbri Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Camera di American Crafts) all'interno del quale ho inserito la scritta full of ed una serie di cuoricini.
Ho finito la card con la penna gel bianca.
Mi piace molto il contrasto tra il patterned paper effetto legno ed i dettagli chiari, credo rendano questa card vivace e divertente.


I used as background on today's card a woodgrain patterned paper from Studio Calico.
I love woodgrain papers and I think it makes this card really stand out.
I chose from the My mind's eye "Winter wonderland" layered stickers set 2 lovely details: the winter house and the sentiment tag.
I added a paper doily and a green ribbon in the central area and a banner (from the clear stamp set Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Camera) on the bottom, on which I handwrote "full of" and then I adhered the punched tiny hearts.
I finished the card using a white gel pen.
 I love the contrast between the dark woodgrain paper and the clear bright details. I think it's a fun, cute card all together :)

Materiali - Supplies
White cardstock
Studio Calico "Tree Farm" patterned paper
DCWV "The Christmas stack"

My mind's eye "Winter wonderland" layered stickers
Paper doily
Punch bunch heart punch
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Camera ClearAcrylic stamp
Colorbox dark brown fluid chalk ink
White gel pen

DIMENSIONI - DIMENSIONS: 14,5 X 10,5

Anche per oggi è tutto, vi aspetto domani con una nuova card e come al solito se questo biglietto (o qualcuno degli altri della serie, vi è piaciuto potrete trovarlo a breve potrete in vendita sulla mia pagina di facebook)
That's all for today, see you tomorrow with a new card and as usual if you liked this card (or any other from the serie) you can find them on sale on my facebook page!)

Commenti