Owl I want for Christmas is you!

Buongiorno e benvenuti all'ultimo post dedicato ai biglietti natalizi (promesso!) :)

Goodmorning and welcome to the last Christmas cards post (I promise!) :)

Ho creato la card di oggi per l'uomo che mi ama, mi sostiene e mi sopporta da ben 10 anni, la persona per la quale mi sveglio la mattina e sorrido, l'unica che mi fa davvero condividere il Mariah pensiero "All I want for Christmas is you!"

I created today's card for the man who has been  loving and supporting me for the past 10 years, he is the reason why I smile in the morning and the only one who makes me share Mariah's thought "All I want for Christmas is you!"




Così, quando un paio di mesi fa ho scovato sul sito di Simon says stamp il timbro "Winter owl" di Lawn Fawn ho immediatamente pensato che doveva essere mio!

So, when a couple of months ago I saw on the Simon says stamp website the lovely "Winter Owl" stamp from Lawn Fawn I knew it had to be mine!


Ho realizzato la card attorno a questo adorabile timbro , colorando i due gufi con Copic markers, aggiungendo dei cuoricini rossi e ricoprendo il tutto con Glossy accent.
Ho scelto un layout semplice per portare l'attenzione sul sentiment embossato in bianco ed ho incollato un bordo a pois sulla parte bassa, un giro di spago ed un centrino di carta per far risaltare i gufetti.
Come ultimo dettaglio ho ricreato l'idea della neve applicando delle perline adesive.
Ecco il risultato!


I built the card  around this stamp set colouring the owls with Copic markers, adding some punched hearts and covering everything with Glossy accent.
I chose a simple layout because I wanted the attention to be captured by the sentiment which I embossed in white, then I adhered a stripe of polka dots paper on the botton, I wrapped some twine around and I added a paper doily to make the owls stand out.
As last detail I created the snowfall using some pearl stickers.
Here is the result!



Materiali - Supplies
Kraft cardstock
DCWV "The Christmas stack"
Simple Stories "Snap Color Vibe" paper pad
Lawn Fawn "Winter Owl" clear stamp set
Versamark Ink
Artemio white embossing powder
Copic Markers: E09 - R08 - YG03 - YR04
White gel pen
Ranger Industries Glossy Accent
Punch bunch heart punch
Paper doily
Hemptique bakers twine
Sticker pearls

Non mi resta che augurare a tutti voi uno spledido Natale ed un nuovo anno spettacolare.
Io vi aspetto, sempre qui , pronta a condividere qualche nuovo progetto!

Ok, now I just want to wish you all a wonderfull Christmas and an amazing new year.
I'll be waiting here, ready to share some new projects!

Commenti