D.I.Y. Striped manicure

Buonasera tutti e ben ritrovati!
Non ho saputo resistere al richiamo di un nuovo tutorial unghie e così in tempo per il weekend vi propongo questa manicure a strisce ricca di dettagli...

Good evening  welcome back!
I couldn't resist sharing a new nail tutorial and so, right in time for the weekend, here it is a new striped D.I.Y. manicure full of details ...


Per creare questa manicure vi serviranno 4 smalti di colori diversi , io ho scelto : O.P.I. Alpine Snow Matte, O.P.I. French Quarter for your thoughts, Sephora Sophisticated taupe, O.P.I. Lincoln park after dark.
Vi servirà inoltre uno smalto glitter (il mio è O.P.I. Bring on the bling), una graffetta, una base in plastica, del nastro adesivo ed ovviamente una base ed un top coat.
Vi siete procurati tutto il necessario?
Bene allora siete pronti per guardare il mio video tutorial e provare a realizzare la manicure :)

To create this manicure you will need 4 nail polishes in different colours, I chose : O.P.I. Alpine Snow Matte, O.P.I. French Quarter for your thoughts, Sephora Sophisticated taupe, O.P.I. Lincoln park after dark.
You will also need a glitter nail polish (mine is O.P.I. Bring on the bling), a paperclip, a plastic base, some tape and obviously a base and a top coat.
Did you find everything?
Perfect, you are now ready to watch my video tutorial and try the manicure out :)


Se volete acquistare gli smalti che ho utilizzato ecco i link per i singoli prodotti :
O.P.I. Alpine Snow Matte qui
O.P.I. French Quarter for your thoughts qui
Sephora Sophisticated taupe qui
O.P.I. Lincoln park after dark qui
O.P.I. Bring on the bling (fuori produzione!) :(
SEphora mirrorshine top coat qui
Sephora 3 in 1 qui

Spero il tutorial vi sia piaciuto e se decidete di provare a realizzarlo non dimenticate di inviarmi un'immagine del risultato ottenuto su twitter ( @Giugizu) o su Instagram ( @giugizu )

I hope you enjoyed the tutorial and if you'll decide to try it out don't forget to send me a picture of the result on Twitter ( @Giugizu) or on Instagram ( @giugizu )

Vi auguro una buona serata ed un favolsoo weekend,rivediamo al prossimo post! ♥

I wish you a wonderfull evening and a lovely weekend, see you next time!♥

Commenti