Birthday card for Alessia

Buon martedì a tutti,
oggi vorrei condividere con voi il biglietto di auguri che ho realizzato tempo fa per il compleanno della mia amica (e cognata) Alessia.

Happy tuesday to you,
today I would like to share the vard I made a while ago to celebrate my friend (and sister in law) Alessia's birthday.

Partendo da un cartoncino avorio ho applicato due patterned papers in diverse tonalità di azzurro ed ho creato un elemento di contrasto tramite il nastro in organza nero.
Per la decorazione ho ricavato un tondo a festone che ho abbellito praticando dei fori con il crop-a-dile, ho poi incollato un cerchio di cartoncino fucsia per focalizzare l'attenzione ed sormontato il tutto con una farfalla a rilievo.
Ho terminato la decorazione applicando una serie di farfalle colorate di diverse dimensioni  ed ho scelto il timbro della serie Cake and Candles di Ali Edwards per il sentiment.
e...ta dà ecco la card finita :)

Starting with an ivory cardstock I adhered two patterned papers in different shades of light blue and I created some contrast through the black organza ribbon.
For the decoration I punched a scallop circle from an ivory cardstock and I pierced the edges using the Crop-a-dile, then I adhered a fuscia circle to draw the attention and I topped it with a big butterfly.
I finished the decoration by adding some punched butterflies in different dimensions and I chose Ali Edwards Cake and Candles stamp set for the sentiment.
And here it is the finished card :)




Materiali - Supplies:
White cardstock
Pebbles Seen & noted paper pad
Technique tuesday Cake and candles clear stamp set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Artemio clear embossing powder
Martha Stewart Royal butterfly punch
Martha Stewart All over tha page Classic Butterfly  
Ribbon
McGill 1 1/16 circle punch
McGill scallop punch
We R memory keeprs Crop-a-dile
Artemio pearls
White gel pen


Per oggi è tutto, vi ringrazio di aver visitato il mio blog, se non volete perdervi nessuno dei miei nuovi progetti non dimenticate di iscrivervi (basta cliccare su "unisciti a questo sito" in alto a destra) , oppure seguitemi su facebook e twitter.
Vi auguro uno splendida giornata e vi aspetto domani con un nuovo post ♥


That's all for today, thank you for visiting my blog, if you don't want to miss any of my new projest please join the site (using the widget on the top right of this page) or you can follow ome on facebook
or Twitter.
I wish you a wonderfull day and I'll wait for you tomorrow with my new post, ciao ♥
 




Commenti