Floral birthday card

Ciao e tutti e buon venerdì,
questa settimana vorrei condividere con voi un biglietto di auguri a tema floreale che ho realizzato qualche settimana fa per il compleanno della mia amica Lis.

Hi and happy friday,
this week I would like to share with you a floral birthday card I made few weeks ago to celebrate my friend Lis birthday.




Ho realizzato il layout partendo dai piccoli fiori rossi in carta che ho immaginato come focus dell'intero biglietto. Ho perciò scelto colori più neutri, il crema, il giallo ed il bianco per tutti gli altri elementi.
Ho utilizzato come base un patterned paper delicato della linea Cashmere dame della Glitz sul quale ho applicato, sovrapponendoli, il centrino in carta, un ritaglio di cartoncino chiaro a quadretti ed un'etichetta con il sentiment in nero.
Per dare maggiore tridimensionalità ho aggiunto al di sopra dei fiori un grande fiocco ed un bottone e, come ultimo dettaglio una farfalla gialla.
Ho finito la card incollando il nome Lis in chipboard laccate nere.

I planned the layout starting with the tiny red paper flowers, which I wanted to be the focus of the card. That's why I chose neutral light colours (cream, yellow and white) for all the other details.
I used as a base a delicate Glitz patterned paper from the "Cashmere Dame" collection, on which I layered a paper doily, a sqaured bit of clear patterned paper and a tag with the sentiment stamped on in black ink.
To give more volume I added a big ribbon and a button on the top of the flowers and, as last touch, I adhered a punched butterfly.
I finished the card by adding the name Lis in black sticker letters.

Materiali - Supplies:
Cartoncino decorato Cashemer Dame di Glitz - Glitz Cashemere Dame paper pad
Centrino in carta - Paper doily
Cartoncino decorato Basics Manila di Vasic Grey - Basic Grey Basics Manila paper pad
Timbro Happy birthday di Pebbles Pebbles Happy birthday clear stamp
Nastro - Ribbon
Bottone - Button
Cartoncino decorato Sidewalks  di  October afternoon October afternoon Sidewalks paper pad
Etichetta in carta - Tag
Fiori in carta - Paper flowers
Lettere adesive  in cartone rigido di  American Crafts - American Crafts Hard cover chipboard letter stickers

 
Anche per oggi è tutto, se questa card vi è piaciuta o vi ha ispirato, non dimenticate di condividere il post utilizzando le icone dei social networks qui sotto.
Se poi non volete rischiare di perdervi i prossimi progetti potete iscrivervi al mio blog (cliccando sul bottone "unisciti a questo sito" in alto a destra) .
Come sempre vi auguro una splendida giornata, mando ancora tanti auguri alla mia amica Lis e vi aspetto qui con il prossimo progetto ♥


That's all for today, if you liked this card don't forget to share it using the social networks icons down below.
If then you don't want to miss any of my new projects you can subscribe to my blog , you just need to click on the "Join this site" button on the top right of the page .
As usual I wish you a lovely day, I send a great happy birthday again to my friend Lis and I'll wait here for you with some new projects ♥

Commenti