Halo birthday card

Buongiorno a tutti e bentornati,
oggi condivido con voi il biglietto che ho realizzato per festeggiare la mia amica Serenella che ha compiuto gli anni IL 27 di Ottobre.

Goodmorning and welcome back to the blog,
today I'm going to share the card I made for my friend Serenella's birthday which was celebrated on the 27th of October.



Per questo biglietto ho scelto un layout a raggiera che unisce tinte neutre a colori accesi.
Partendo da un cartoncino color sabbia ho creato l'effetto raggiera ritagliando delle sezioni da un cartoncino color panna, sul quale ho disegnato le linee tratteggiate per dare maggior risalto.
Nella parte alta ho incollato un centrino per dolci ripiegato, mentre nella parte bassa ho ritagliato un banner da cartoncino azzurro leggermente glitterato e l'ho incollato con adesivo dimensionale.
Ho utilizzato delle sticker letters ricoperte di tessuto per comporre il nome (SERE), ho scaricato gratuitamente dal blog di Eridoodle (qui) l'immagine del cupcake e l'ho poi modificata e colorata in photoshop, incollandola con adesivo dimensionale sulla card.
Ho realizzato la bandiera usando uno stuzzicadenti e del patterned paper giallo ed ho finito il biglietto inserendo un embellishment a forma di fiore in tessuto.

For this card I chose a halo layout with neutral shades machtedwith bright colours.
Starting with a sandy coloured cardstock I created the halo effect by cutting some sections from a cream patterned paper, on which I drew the stiched lines to add some contrast.
In the upper part I adhered a folded paper doily, while at the bottom I cut a banner from a glittery light blue patterned paper and I adhered it with dimensional stickers.
I used some fabric sticker letters to write my friend's name, I downloaded for free the cupcake image from Eridoodle blog (you can find it here), then I modified and coloured it in Photoshop. I placed it on the card on dimensional stickers to enhance the 3D effect.
I created the flag using a toothpick and some yellow patterned paper and I finished the card by adding an fabric flower embellishment.

Materiali - Supplies:
My Mind's eye Fine & Dandy paper pad
DCWV The Sweet stack
American Crafts Neapolitan paper pad
Eri doodle cupcake stamp
Memento Tuxedo black ink
Stampendous Totally tabs stamp set
Paper doily
American Crafts Doll Thickers


Anche per oggi è tutto, se questa card vi è piaciuta o vi ha ispirato, non dimenticate di condividere il post utilizzando le icone dei social networks qui sotto.
Se poi non volete rischiare di perdervi i prossimi progetti potete iscrivervi al mio blog (cliccando sul bottone "unisciti a questo sito" in alto a destra) .
Come sempre vi auguro una splendida giornata e vi aspetto qui con il prossimo progetto ♥


That's all for today, if you liked this card don't forget to share it using the social networks icons down below.
If then you don't want to miss any of my new projects you can subscribe to my blog , you just need to click on the "Join this site" button on the top right of the page .
As usual I wish you a lovely day and I'll wait here for you with some new projects ♥

Commenti