Valentine's Day Serie 2016: Always in my heart handmade accessories

Ciao giugizers e benvenuti al secondo post dedicato alla festa degli innamorati.
Come vi avevo anticipato ho realizzato degli accessori a tema, perfetti per San Valentino, ma carini da indossare anche ogni giorno :D
Perciò senza ulteriori indugi ecco a voi la mia nuova parure!

Hi giugizers and welcome to the second post inspired by Valentine's day.
As I told you I created a love themed jewelry set, perfect for Valentine's day but lovely to wear on a daily base too :D
So, with no further ado, here is my set!

Anello Always in my heart (base per anello in bronzo ovale 18x25mm, copertura in resina) - Always in my heart ring (oval 18x25mm bronze ring base, resin coat)
Orecchini Always in my heart (pendenti ovali 42x31mm in bronzo anticato,monachella, carta, copertura in resina) - Always in my heart earrings (vintage bronze oval 42x31mm pendants, hooks, paper, resin coat)
Orecchini Always in my heart (pendenti ovali 42x31mm in bronzo anticato,monachella, carta, copertura in resina) - Always in my heart earrings (vintage bronze oval 42x31mm pendants, hooks, paper, resin coat)
 
Collana Always in my heart (pendente ovale 51x40mm in bronzo anticato, carta, copertura in resina, catena in bronzo) - Always in my heart necklace (51x40mm oval vintage bronze pendant, resin cover, bronze chain)
Collana Always in my heart (pendente ovale 51x40mm in bronzo anticato, carta, copertura in resina, catena in bronzo) - Always in my heart necklace (51x40mm oval vintage bronze pendant, resin cover, bronze chain)

Spero che questa parure vi sia piaciuta, se così è non dimenticate di condividere il post utilizzando le icone dei social networks qui sotto e se ancora non l'avete fatto iscrivetevi al mio blog (cliccando su unisciti a questo sito in alto a destra) ed al mio canale di Youtube cliccando qui in modo da non perdervi nessuno dei prossimi progetti.
Vi ricordo anche che presto potrete trovare questi accessori insieme a molti altri sulla mia pagina di facebook qui. Consultate gli album fotografici divisi per tipologia e controllate le descrizioni delle immagini per avere tutte le informazioni necessarie.
Nel frattempo passate una buona giornata e non perdetevi i prossimi posts e progetti della serie ♥

I hope you liked this set, if so don't forget to share the post using the social networks icons down below and if you haven't yet I invite you to subscribe to my blog (by clicking on "Join this site" on the top right of the page) and to my Youtube channel by clicking here in order not to miss any new project.

I also remond you that soon you'll find  these accessories, together with many more, on my facebook page here. Check the photo albums divided per type and read the pictures descriptions to find all the infos.
In the mean time have a good and don't miss the next posts and projects from the serie ♥ 

Commenti