30 days of Christmas cards serie 2012 #1 Merry & bright

Buongiorno e ben ritrovati!
Sapete che giorno è oggi?
Il 15 di Novembre!
Non vi dice nulla?
Niente?
Nessuna idea?
:)
Vi dò un indizio: mancano esattamente 40 giorni al Natale....e quindi.....
ANNUNCIO UFFICIALMENTE L'INIZIO DELLA STAGIONE 2012 DELLA MIA SERIE "30 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CARDS"!!
YAY!

Goodmorning and welcome back!
Do you know what day is today?
It's the 15th of November!
And do you know what it means?
No?
Any ideas?
:)
Ok, I'll give you a hint: in exactely 40 days it will be Christmas....and so....
I PROUDLY ANNOUNCE THE BEGINNING OF THE 2012 SEASON OF MY SERIE "30DAYS OF CHRISTMAS CARDS"!!
YAY!
A partire da oggi posterò una nuova card ogni giorno, spiegando le tecniche ed i materiali usati.
Ogni card sarà poi pubblicata e messa in vendita a prezzi assolutamente ragionevoli sulla mia pagina di facebook
Siete pronti per iniziare?
Allora...3,2,1..VIA! :)

Starting today I will post a new hand made card every day explaining the techniques and supplies used.
Every card will be then posted on sale on my facebook page at very reasonable prices.
Ok, are you ready to start?
3,2,1...let's go! :)

#1 MERRY & BRIGHT 




Partendo dal cartoncino bianco ho creato un primo livello tono su tono sul quale ho incollato i tre banner scegliendo dei patterned papers invernali.
Per il sentiment ho scelto un timbro essenziale della linea "Happy Holidays" di Inkadinkado.
Ho in fine applicato il filo giallo, la piccola perla adesiva e l'immagine di Babbo Natale su sticker dimensionale.

I used a white cardstock as a base and I created a first ton-sûr-ton layer on which I adhered the 3 banners choosing some "winterish" patterned papers.
I used the Inkadinkado "Happy Holidays"clear stamp set for the sentiment and to finish the card I tied a string of twine, I added the sticker pearl and the Santa image on dimensional sticker.

Materiali - Supplies
white cardstock
My mind's eye Mabel "Joy" Woodgrain paper
Crate paper "Snow Day" 6x6 paper pad
Inkadinkado "Happy Holidays" clear stamp set
Hemptique bakers twine
Ursus 3D stickers
Artemio sticker pearls
Colorbox Dark Brown  fluid chalk ink

DIMENSIONI - DIMENSIONS: 11.5 X 8.5

Ok, è tutto per questo primo giorno della serie, vi aspetto domani per scoprire la seconda card :)
(P.S. Se vi piace questo biglietto vi ricordo che a breve potrete trovarlo sulla mia pagina di facebook)
Ciao!
Ok, that's all for the first day of the serie, come back tomorrow to check the second card :)
(P.S. if you liked this card I remind you that very soon you'll find it on sale on my facebook page ) Bye!

Commenti

  1. very pretty..great use of the yellow twine
    found you on 2peas
    www.createandshow.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much.
      I'm glad you liked that detail.
      I checked your blog and I liked your works too :)

      Elimina

Posta un commento