August 2013 beauty favourites ♥ (Victoria's secret, Clarins, O.P.I., ect.)

Buon lunedì e buon Settembre a tutti,
puntuale anche questo mese arriva il video dedicato ai miei prodotti beauty preferiti!

Happy monday and happy September to you,
right on time once again here it comes my month beauty favourites video! 




August 2013 beauty favourite products list and links:



Diego Dalla Palma cc color corrector professional compact cream in vendita qui

Diego Dalla Palma cc color corrector professional compact cream 
on sale here







Victoria's secret Hello darling fragrance mist in vendita qui

Victoria's secret Hello darling fragrance mist on sale here







Clarins Lotion Tonique Iris in vendita qui

Clarins Iris toning lotion on sale here









Clarins Multi-Régénerante Nuit in vendita qui

Clarins Extra-Firming Night on sale here








Mavala Dissolvant Disques Senza Acetone in vendita qui

Mavala nail polish remover pads on sale here








O.P.I. smalto Red my fortune cookie in vendita qui

O.P.I. Red my fortune cookie nail polish on sale here





E' tutto per quel che riguarda i miei beauty favourites di Agosto, spero che questi suggerimenti vi possano essere  utili e vi invito a non perdere il prossimo post+video dedicato ai prodotti non beauty che  sarà disponibile fra pochi giorni.
Grazie per aver visitato il blog, se questo post vi è piaciuto non dimenticate di condividerlo utlizzando le icone dei social networks qui sotto.
Io vi auguro una fantastica giornata, a presto ♥

That's all for this month beauty favourites, I hope my suggestions will be usefull to you and I invite you to check the NON beauty favourites post+video which will be up in a few days
.
Thanks for stopping by, if you liked this post don't forget to share it using the social networks icions down below.

 I wish you a wonderfull day and I will see you soon ♥


Commenti