Stripes and banner birthday card - biglietto di auguri con strisce e festone

Buongiorno a tutti e benritrovati,
negli ultimi mesi ho realizzato molto biglietti fatti a mano, è arrivato il momento di rimettermi in pari e condividerli, cominciando dalla card che ho creato a Dicembre per festeggiare il compleanno della mia amica Federica (#megliotardichemai :P).

Goodmorning and welcome back to my blog,
in the past months I created a lot of new hand made cards, now it's time to catch up with sharing them, starting with the card I made in December to celebrate my friend Federica's birthday (#betterlatethannever :P ).




Su un cartoncino avana ho incollato il patterned paper a strisce rosa, il centrino in carta per dolci e dei ritagli chiari per creare movimento. Ho poi realizzato la rosetta abbinando due cartincini ed utilizzando due perforatori. Al di sopra ho inserito il cupcake in tessuto e due embellishments.
Per finire ho incollato le lettere adesive glitterate a comporre il nome, ho stampato il sentiment ed ho aggiunto i festoni colorati in alto.

I adhered on a kraft cardstock the striped patterned paper, the paper doily and some clear cardstock cut outs to create some interest. I made the rosette matching two papers and using two punches. I adhered on top the fabric cupcake and two paper details.
To finish the card I adhered the glitter letters to spell my friend's name, I stamped the sentiment and I added the ornaments.

Materiali - Supplies:
Scenic Route paper Co. Charlotte paper
Glitz Birthday Wishes paper pad
American Crafts Neapolitan flutterbies
Basic Grey Basics Manila paper pad
Versacolor Scarlet ink
Stampendous Totally tabs stamp set
Paper doily
American Crafts Hooray glitter letter stickers
White gel pen
Stamperia memories
K Memories puffies cupckaes

Anche per oggi è tutto, se questa card vi è piaciuta o vi ha ispirato, non dimenticate di condividere il post utilizzando le icone dei social networks qui sotto.
Se poi non volete rischiare di perdervi i prossimi progetti potete iscrivervi al mio blog (cliccando sul bottone "unisciti a questo sito" in alto a destra) .
Come sempre vi auguro una splendida giornata e vi aspetto qui con il prossimo progetto ♥


That's all for today, if you liked this card don't forget to share it using the social networks icons down below.
If then you don't want to miss any of my new projects you can subscribe to my blog , you just need to click on the "Join this site" button on the top right of the page .
As usual I wish you a lovely day and I'll wait here for you with some new projects ♥

Commenti